Join Jane Kelly in her new training studio in Bertric Buree 24320 (in between Riberac and Verteillac) and turn bring along your old jars, tin cans, vases, jugs, teapots, enamelware … and well pretty much anything destined for the bin, and transform them on our 'TRASH-to-TREASURE' workshops.
You can either paint your item with Frenchic's range of indoor or outdoor paint (Al Fresco), learn how to 'make and apply' your own French typography vintage decal transfers and/or have a go at stencilling.
During the session you will...
- discover Frenchic Chalk Paint and what makes it so unique
- learn how to prepare and use different painting techniques
- know how make and apply your own French typography transfers using 'water decal' , 'dry rub' and 'image transfer' methods
- discover techniques on how to get a perfect finish using stencils
- use different finishing techniques to age (if required) and protect your item
You will leave with a finished item and the knowledge required to complete your own projects at home.
The session is for 3 hours (including lots of tea, coffee and cake). All materials provided. Just bring your painting clothes.
For available dates. Please click here:
In each of our workshops you have the opportunity to try out the incredible Frenchic natural chalk and mineral paint and their great product range. Are you a Facebook user? If so, pop along and visit the Frenchic Fan Forum and see why people love it!