POTTY-about-POTS Up-cycling Workshop - Bertric Buree 24320
** New dates coming soon **
Are you POTTY-about-POTS? If so, then this is the workshop for you! Join in the fun and transform boring pots using Frenchic indoor or outdoor paint products, into decoupage delights, crackle creations, stencil sensations or add a terrific transfer... the choice is yours!
During the session you will...
- discover Frenchic Chalk Paint and what makes it so unique
- know how to prepare and finish your project for indoor or outdoor use
- use different decoupage and crackle techniques
- learn how to make and apply your own French typography transfers using 'water decal' and 'dry rub' methods
- understand how to get a perfect finish using stencils
You will leave with a finished pot... or two... or three, and the knowledge required to complete your own projects at home.
The session is for 3 hours (including lots of tea, coffee and cake). All materials provided. Just bring your painting clothes.
"I just wanted to thank you for a very informative, enjoyable and productive class today. I thoroughly enjoyed myself and my little white table looks great in my kitchen. I thought your teaching methods were great, creating a very relaxed and informal setting, perfect for beginners." Nicky