TRASH-to-TREASURE - Stencils and Transfers Workshop - (Bertric Buree 24320) - Tues 10th Oct - €35 pp
*** SOLD OUT *** further dates are available here
Jane Kelly in her new training studio in Bertric Buree and bring along your old jars, tin cans, vases, jugs, teapots and well... pretty much anything destined for the bin, and transform them on our TRASH-to-TREASURE workshop.
During the session you will...
- paint your piece in Frenchic Chalk Paint (if needed)
- learn how to prepare and use different painting techniques
- know how make and apply your own French typography transfers using 'water decal' , 'dry rub' and 'image transfer' methods
- discover techniques to get a perfect finish using stencils
- use different finishing techniques to age (if required) and protect your item
You will leave with a finished item and the knowledge required to complete your own projects at home.
The session is for 3 hours (including lots of tea, coffee and cake). All materials provided. Just bring your painting clothes.